Mastodon

10.5.13

Some more tinkering

Washing and rope tricks

The hectic week has set its own boulders on my path, either slowing me down or even stopping me. Mostly I've just applied some washes and hung those jerry cans to the back of the turret. What do you mean it's not a good place for fuel? I never said it's a smart place but that's where the crew set them up. You can't blame me for that!


What else is missing?

I tried to apply some muddy goo splashes on the lower hull, but maybe the deck, the turret and the front could use a bit of some crap applied on them. In addition to those, I believe that the sides could benefit from a bit of sand-like pigmentation. After these things I can't recall noticing any real things missing, so maybe this project is finally getting finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment