5.5.14

We're just missing some final details

I washed the camouflaged surfaces of my Stuka with Vallejo's "for green vehicles" liquid. I even got a couple of silly photos taken, but for some reason everything else in the world pushed in front and I didn't get to scribble down a couple of words before now.




// TODO

One of Balkenkreuz looks moldy, so I'll fix it.
The exhaust pipes still need some crap on them. To be added.

Oh and now I found that cursed final piece of the four-part canopy. It was in the middle of the floor and I had absolutely no clue of what had happened to it and how it ended up there. Bugger.

No comments:

Post a Comment