Mastodon

6.1.16

Finished: Project VIII/15

I fixed the grinning edge with a bit of superglue, masking tape and pegs. There was no way to get it perfect anymore, but it definitely looked better. Hooray!

Devastator

Around and around









More fabulous angles







Some silliness

From various angles this mothership looked really neat. But that's what Star Destroyers always do, so it wasn't a surprise.



I wonder if I could obtain a true-to-scale CRV to get into these photos? The following angle is what inspired me to name the ship, of course.



The extent of my GIMP skills

In the autumn twitch.tv aired a Bob Ross marathon and I listened to it at work for over a week. Very foreseeably I got a great idea to add uncle Bob into my weird works. I spent something like five minutes on this one in GIMP!


No comments:

Post a Comment