Mastodon

20.4.16

Finished: Project II/16

Sienar Fleet Systems TIE Fighter

Well, the TIE Fighter saga has now been concluded. Sadly this model was the one that ended up looking the worst of all three. Just like the TIE/ln's building process was clearly the most frustrating one, thanks to its round shapes and several extremely tiny pieces, Had I started my metal models experience with this one, I may not have proceeded to buy a second Metal Earth Models kit anymore...

To live is to learn, they say. It's sometimes good to work on something that's difficult and whose end result is not a guaranteed full-scale success. Or that's what I try to make myself believe, but we'll see how I react if I find another interesting MEM kit on a shelf. I know I'm interested in a Klingon Bird of Prey.

Imaginarium

These photos I took rapidly and of course only when uploading, that the base, for example, was a bit off. It didn't jump out live but I'll fix it as soon as I get to.

In case someone's wondering the low count of the angles, the culprit is the very reflecting surface. I didn't want to have my face reflecting in every damn photo so I went on a medium-weight censorship spree ;)

T/F Alpha 1







No comments:

Post a Comment