Mastodon

23.8.17

Project VII/17

A Soviet heavy tank T-35

At long, long last I got my endless "one of these days I'll start building a tank" yammering moved to the "ongoing" pile. It didn't take that many months, but these things apparently happen.

Still, I decided to begin calmly with the unboxing. I took a quick look at the instructions, which looked pleasantly simple to me. Again I wasn't really sure if I'd use any of the decals, but I'd definitely utilize the cable. The piece count was astonishing, which has never been a bad thing - so far.












Just to show the scale of the bottom tub of the tank I took this photo here, where my left hand was there for the scale. But again, it wasn't going to help anyone who doesn't have a clue of my hand size. Oops.


No comments:

Post a Comment