Mastodon

7.11.18

Project III/18

A birthday Tiger

To celebrate the beginning of my latest circle around the Sun I was gifted with, among other things, the Metal Earth Models model of a Tiger. It was the first one of this brand that didn't depict something from a Galaxy Far, Far away. Funny, hm?


As soon as I had the previous metallic models done, I felt like proceeding on the same track. The package contained a ridiculously tinily printed single-page instruction sheet. I had to say that the larger font and image size on the more modern kits have been much more pleasant to stare at.

Based on a quick glance the set looked maybe deceivingly simple, even. As a good surprise tome was that the 8.8cm KwK 36 was a separate, solid metal piece instead of a rollable piece of this thin metal sheet like before. If nothing else, it was going to be noticeably prettier this way.



No comments:

Post a Comment