Mastodon

29.5.19

Hmmmmmmmmm

Treasures!

And what did I find from one of my spare pieces box, buried under ancient and dried up superglue tubes and who knows what else? The original landing gear of the Shuttle I thought I had thrown away!


Back in the day I finalized the Shuttle in the flight mode, because in my opinion it was infinitely cooler and more stylish that way. I still hold this belief. Since that I have lost the original stand and also I've lost the space I could've once had for displaying a model of this size. In a way it'd maybe make more sense to cut off the closed landing gear bay doors, reinstall these and then glue the wings into the "landed mode" as well, because they could not fold down anymore anyway.

On top of the shelf she's been sitting with her wings folded up anyway for so long, and as said, it would never fit anywhere even with a new stand/base. And my offspring would not let her be, either.

Hmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment