Mastodon

29.6.11

Cave Johnson here!

This is an awesome quote. I laughed for real when I first heard it. That's not a surprise to anyone who's had to listen to my stories even once ;)

"When life gives you lemons, you gotta do lemonade, right?"
Cave Johnson, CEO Aperture Science Laboratories
"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"
© Chris "ammnra" Myles @ Flickr

Found a couple of neat examples with google, just in case you felt like watching/listening to a bit more:

Some genious had done this in Minecraft and I approve of it! Bravo!

No comments:

Post a Comment