Mastodon

23.1.13

Back to the paints

Important things first

The real world has again slowed my differend projects (3+) and their advancement. But what can you do, hobbies aren't always on top of the priority queues. Anyway, I grabbed myself gently by the neck and airbrushed the inside pieces I assembled last year. After that I googled a bit to check if there were any colour photos of the Achilles and its insides for reference. This way I might be able to finish with something that at least resembles something real...


The result of careful research

It looks like the radio and that other box should be greenish. Let's see if I could get to paint them a bit later today, even. Of  course that depends solely on the demands of the universe that (rather surprisingly) doesn't revolve around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment