Mastodon

19.8.13

Hangings aka Pylons II

Picturelessness

As the entertainment factor of "filing just a bit more there" and other methods of playing time approached zero without any limits, I raised my poor hands and glued my custom-made pylons on the wings. As everyone and their neighbours already know, I'm far from being a perfectionist and again we see it: It's "good enough for me", especially as I've never seen an example in the nature. Besides, what does a tracked retard like me know about these magnificent flying machines? ;)
To make the whole plane look a bit more uniform I brushed these new pieces with Vallejo's gray primer. Had I left them white and stained with marker lines, they'd haunted me day and night, so maybe this gives me some sort of peace of mind. Next up: priming the whole plane, in a couple of runs.

No comments:

Post a Comment