Mastodon

21.10.13

Enough is enough

The twinkling of the nested stars

Instead of playing even more with masking tape (or, as Lasse mentioned in an earlier comment (on the Finnish side), buing a thin, fine red marker) I picked up a narrow piece of plastic. Everybody knows those plastic things you find in the clothes tags, I assume. So, I dipped one of those in red paint and drew the borders. For a bothersome and yet again undocumented reason I made the border lines thicker than what they actually needed to be or what they could've been. Life is hard and art requires sacrifices.






Here we are today, I think I'll try to get the panel lines washed one of these evenings. Then we've reached the final photos stage both before and after attaching the plane on its base.

No comments:

Post a Comment