19.12.13

Redoing the camo pattern

Yesterday evening I brushed a new camo pattern on the Turkina. I have to say that the result is still suboptimal but better than the previous attempt. Mostly that's because I had to beware of the preexisting detailing and such. Had I started all new, it'd been (hopefully) much better.




I think I'll apply a brown wash on this one, just like I did with the previous four OmniMechs. Unless I run out of paint. No matter what I'll report about that next year earliest, because I'll be on a vacation without pieces, paints and all those things.

No comments:

Post a Comment