Mastodon

23.1.14

Project I/14

Unboxing

My January has been astonishinly busy so far. Hence I declare my Stuka project to be started based on the fact that I got the box open, its content checked and some "how to attack this" ponderings pondered. The old wisdom says that "well planned is half done". And another old wisdom says, after some minor tweaking, that "no plan survives an encounter with reality". What's the result going to be, then? We'll find out when I declare my bird built. As always.

The material




So that's the pile of pieces I'll be working with for a while. I guess that I'll first assemble the cockpit, at least partially and then paint it. Then finish that up, proceed to the hull and finally paint the whole thing up over a couple of iterations.

No comments:

Post a Comment