Mastodon

16.12.15

Finished: Project VII/15

Challenger II MBT

The tracked pride of the Brits ended up with a peculiar camo pattern. I'd say that the painting broke its form pretty effectively and it might actually work nicely in an autumny maple-heavy forest. Or in a corner of a city that's a spray-painter favourite. Still, I didn't go out with the model to take some example photos, even though maybe I should have. Well, too late for that now, can't help it anymore.














The most important thing was that my Project Assistant had clearly a lot of fun, that she was happy and even proud of what she had done. Oh, and that she got to do something for real and with a permission.

In any case: she's not going to paint a thing with my airbrush (or try it out alone) in a looooong time still. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment