11.7.18

Session XXIII

The final touch for prettiness

I went through the metallic bits of the engineering equipment with a black wash (Citadel's Nuln Oil). After that I finally glued the glass plates on the front lights. All this took about twice as long as it needed, as my younger project assistant decided to come to assist me.




Stupid as I am, I tried to apply the red star decals to the skirt armor plates, but the second one was torn useless (it also went all boiled spaghetti and folded itself under its own self and I got pretty well pissed off). At least I got the first, the perfectly aligned one, off and to the garbage. Damnit.


I. Loathe. Decals.

No comments:

Post a Comment