Mastodon

27.5.15

Project III/15

This is a bit confusing, we're in May and the third build of the year is to be started. I'm not assuming this to take long, but maybe a couple of sessions at least. Of course that all depends on how badly my neck / shoulders get stuck with this one.

Metal Earth Models AT-AT



A tiny packetful of springy vacation greetings from northern Spain. The package contained, in addition to the instructions, two sheets of laser cut pieces. I was very glad to notice that the connection points between the pieces and the frame looked both few and tiny - detaching the required parts mightn't be a toothgrinding fight.

I have heard that these sets can cause an awful lot of swearing. But I'm approaching this one with confidence, but I guess that approach will be shot down soon, as we tend to do in the Project Mumblings.



No comments:

Post a Comment