Mastodon

21.7.21

Backroom stuff

Support devices for the engine room

As mentioned in the previous post, at least one larger module was not installed to the engine, because it just could not be installed yet. What I could do instead was to assemble it for priming and basecoating.

Radiators and fans

The kitten's rear deck's fan complexes consisted of a couple of radiators and a fan sandwitched between them. Onto the outsides of these a couple of scoops that based on my quick guess were the air intakes while the fan blew the hot(ter) air out. Quickly built and neat-looking things, these.





More fuel tanks

The 145-litre tanks that were going to live between the radiators and the side hull were pretty quick to build. Both of them consisted of two large chunks and settled together decently. That rearmost tank's right edge had a hole that made me think if they were going to have fuel pipes attached or was I supposed to make one up myself. Hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment