Mastodon

22.3.17

Project IV/17

The Project Assistant's assault helo

Last autumn we visited the Hobbyscapua again and my assistant grabbed a Ka-50 assault helicopter from the shelf the same instant I had said that "I've always wanted one of those or the two-seater version". Kids these days... Oh well, it was all the same, I was going to get to build it and then observe the forming of the paintjob - safely from the side.


The assembly instructions fit on a single sheet. The painting instrcutions could've been thrown away immediately as they weren't going to be followed anyway. I also assumed that the decals were going to be skipped.




All the bits fit into two sprues again plus then there were two transparent pieces and a set of not-so-military-looking decals. I didn't expect that building this was going to take many sessions.


No comments:

Post a Comment