Mastodon

9.9.20

Fixing the priming

There we go!

You could immediately tell what was the best tool for this sort of work. During a couple of evenings I redid the priming with the freshly treated airbrush on the components I had already built, and the results were on a completely different level. Of course the brushed-on primer layers could be seen through, but perhaps it wasn't that sort of a crime on a cannon. Those beasts were going to get crummy in any case, living in the nature and all.

The carriage, re-primed

The carriage I redid all around, inside and outside. The cannon's barrel with its cradle and related equipment got painted too, this time I had set the moving pieces into a "ready to fire" mode. The middle section of the barrel I left as it was, as my thought pattern was that it was going to get painted steely in any case, but I really couldn't figure out later, what did that have to do with anything in the first place...

The barrel etc., re-primed

The barrel etc., re-primed


No comments:

Post a Comment