Mastodon

2.9.20

It came back home!

Badger badger badger...

It didn't take many days from the dropoff until I got the sms informing me that the servicing was done. Within a couple of days I took a quick early evening drive to fetch it and ask some stupid questions about the process. My airbrush had indeed been dirty, but I had also at some point managed to install the tip into a wrong place, which had definitely not helped with the issues. Luckily I had not broken a thing, so I gained some scratches on the device and a "you silly fool" moment for myself. The time & materiel costs were less than 50€ and the amount of time and effort, not to mention madness, they saved were worth much more. All in all, a great deal from my viewpoint.

Airbrush after service

Now I needed to get some time to return to the priming, in addition to everything else. If I had enough time for everything, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment