Mastodon

10.2.21

Finished: Project I/21

Ministatue

Lord Megatron was a lot of fun to paint. Based on a quick search there's a bunch of these unpainted -series figures, some of them interesting such as Starscream, Optimus Prime, and Soundwave from the second wave. Where'd I put them all? Well, I've thrown old builds away occasionally, away from collecting dust and eating space.

Photos

The usual normal photos taken around the subj.. eh, leader, still in suboptimal backgrounds and lighting conditions. That was something that was to be fixed sooner rather than later.

Finished Megatron: front view

Finished Megatron: 2/3 front view

Finished Megatron: left view

Finished Megatron: rear view

Finished Megatron: right view

Finished Megatron: low front view

Silly pics

Of course I had to take some less serious photos with all my three Megatrons. I mean, I had used MP-36 as my model for the painting!

A group of Megatrons



No comments:

Post a Comment