Mastodon

8.2.23

Contact point problems

Cotent warning: wounded fingers

My atopic-psoriatic fingers haven't quite enjoyed the early winter's temperatures and all the snowwork that has been required. This wasn't anything new, I've suffered cracked fingers over years now, now I just happened to have a couple of fingertips bleeding from both hands at the same time for a while (up to weeks), or otherwise in some inconvenient and uncomfortable state. If just tapping the keyboard for work and fun was sometimes so painful that I had to skip using my index fingers for example, doing some scale modeling wasn't really any more enjoyable.

This has been the main reason for my Jagdpanzer's progress being somewhat slower than what I had intended. Over the years you may have seen glimpses of my digits in better or worse condition, depending on the time of the year. Just to document it for my own later checking I took a photo a couple of days ago when they were pretty bothersome again.

Anyway, as I don't really use blogspot.com to check the 'Mumblings but check the output in an RSS reader, I didn't have a clue how the jump break I added before the photo. If my foul memory served, in the feed those things cut the post content there and add a "do you want to know more?" link. There was only one way to find out and that wasn't going to include reading documentation.


 




No comments:

Post a Comment