Mastodon

1.3.23

Jagdpanzering 7

Seventh session

Most of this session's time went into the rear deck's setup. First I installed the engine deck's side grilles. I was a bit concerned about their position being good, but in vain.

While the grilles were setting I glued on the headlight. I didn't check yet if I needed to pull an extra length of electric cable or was it good enough for a modeler like myself.

After that I returned to the rear deck to glue in the various handles and such.

The second hatch of the engine deck slipped in effortlessly. In addition I glued onto the deck that massive double-ended megawrench (or spanner, however you prefer) and the Zughaken or C-hooks (tow hooks, thanks Adam Mann for what I learned today).

That flimsy-looking and -feeling bar in the rear scared me a bit, but maybe, just maybe it wasn't going to get hit much and snap while installing something else. One could hope.



No comments:

Post a Comment