Mastodon

1.1.20

Hm, so what next?

Queue status, Q1/'20

Right. It was, according to the calendar, the first day of 2020, the workbench was empty, the 'mumblings TODO pile was a mess and the maker on vacation somewhere else. Last year's project saldo was an appalling two finished models from start to finish and some other badly documented themes.

I was thinking very hard what I wanted to do next, when I got back to the table. My two last models had been fliers, so a ground-based model would be good for my mind. Also the stencils I bought a bit over three years ago were still screaming for their first utilization. The stash had at least three Panzers, especially the Königstiger w/ interior was really, really interesting.




Of course there was the Atomic Annie with her movers, the sheer amusement factor of it was really cool. My main issue was that the Revell's matchbox-sized Tiger with infantry -kit was the only one that didn't look like a long project. Right now I felt like something quick and with a potentially funny, even playful paintjob.

No comments:

Post a Comment