Mastodon

20.9.23

Buffy

Attempting modulation

 

Making the Jagdpanzer's top surfaces a bit more sun-bleached with buff (ABT035) had worked pretty decently, so I felt like trying it on these people as well. This first test photo showed the difference between a treated Dire Wolf and an untreated Summoner. I liked the effect so I used it on all of them.

My method was super simple. I poked several tiny dots of paint onto the upper parts with a toothpick and a couple of them onto the arms, and depending on the miniature and its pose something even onto the knees. Then I spun the paint around and mostly into nothing with my round-tipped blending brush and that was that. Had I waited for the next day for taking my photos, the paint would've been dry and the photo more accurate.


Mid-process photos






Kokoelma

Olivat ne aika yhdenmukaisia vaikka tässäkin oli kolmea eri vihreän pääsävyä ja ainakin kolmea erilaista naamiokuvioideaa. Jadekorostukset olisivat kyllä voineet olla voimakkaammatkin.


No comments:

Post a Comment