Mastodon

27.3.19

The right hand of Megatron's right hand

The arm with a blaster

In the middle of my rush of building I didn't remember to take any pics, so what was left to show is the fully armed and operational severed arm. In his hand Soundwave carried an AA-battery-like concussion blaster.

The attachment of the gun and the hand were the weakest ones in the whole submodule, mostly because one of the locking pieces would've blocked the gun's attachers if bent as intended. So I twisted them however I had to in order to get the pieces tightishly together. Or that's what I hoped.



Somehow the instructions wanted me to keep RA off from CT at this point, but after consulting the remaining steps I decided that I know better and attached it anyway. This again helped the feeling of actual progress, as my mighty rohbut was another step closer to being perfect instead of me waiting for both arms to be ready before taking another large leap.



No comments:

Post a Comment