Mastodon

30.3.22

Project I/22

Darth Vader's meditation chamber

This year's first Father's Day, always on 13th of March, brought something to build, a Lego set! Of course I started building the same afternoon.

The couple of first bags concentrated on the floor block and the pedestal of the sphere. The stairs were pretty neat, very imperial as they ought to be.




Executor's captain, admiral Ozzel, looked a bit concerned. As far as I knew the previous failures of his weren't told yet, but I expect that to be handled by a story or a few. In the end, he paid for his incompetence with his life in the middle of a tcon.



Next up was the lifter of the upper hemisphere. This setup felt pretty damn flimsy when I was testing it by itself. When the top half was attached, it worked just fine, which wasn't really a surprise.


Finished: Project I/22

This one ate two weekend afternoon build sessions mixed with everything else in a normal weekend. It was a fun and fun-looking set. The Project Assistant 2 took care of playtesting and enjoyed lots. All tests passed.


No comments:

Post a Comment