Mastodon

6.4.22

Project II/22

Operation: Revival

An Omnistar and two Elemental Points

After such a long previous (proper) project I wanted to do something quicker and maybe a bit lighter than a 1:35 Panzer. The Battletech Clan Invasion box (and its extras) that I received with such glee would give me a couple of five-piece miniprojects to do between larger commitments. In case I became insane, I could even paint them in something else than the CJF/Gamma/3rdFTC pattern.

I decided to start with the base box's bits: five OmniMechs and two Pointfuls of Elementals. These images were the same ones from the unboxing post, they had not changed one bit inside the box.

Adder Prime

Grendel Prime

Nova Prime

Timber Wolf Prime

Elementals

Gargoyle Prime

Seven Points

I expected this to be a relatively short project. As individual entities the ten Elementals would take the largest amount of time, I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment