Mastodon

29.5.24

Finished: Project II/24

A Pinkish Panther (G)

As time has gone by, the Project Assistant II has been pondering that she wanted to repaint some parts. More pink and more space paint (Arctic Blue), but whenever there'd been time to paint, other things have felt more pressing.

 

I decided that this model was good for now and if it was modified later, it was going to be a separate case from this project. Feeling lazy I didn't dig out the light tent but reused a photo from the previous post to show how the tank ended up.

Feeling lazy didn't mean I didn't feel silly, so I took some photos of this and the slightly more serious battery-operated sibling. Both were Tamiya kitties, the older one at least used to run on a tiny eletrcic motor but I hadn't tested it out in years. The (2xAAA) batteries were flat, that was a given.






 So, this sort of entertainment this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment