Mastodon

16.10.24

Project VI/24

The final Salvage box, and a friend to go

As so often, I was pondering what to do with the mini at hand. I didn't want yet another Medium Point into my 3rd Falcon Talon Cluster, but the opposite actually, as I felt I ought to turn my Cluster's average further to Heavies and Assaults.


Then it struck me, thanks to the seed of an idea from months ago when thinking where to put Grendel A. To accompany this one I plucked one of the unpainteds from the Clan Direct Fire pack. Now we'd top up the Clan Ghost Bear / Delta Galaxy / 73rd Battle Cluster / 314th Battle Trinary / Star x in my collection.

At some point this year I had primed a couple of handfuls of miniatures black, so I didn't need to worry about it. That time was also not included in my tracking.

No comments:

Post a Comment