Mastodon

24.4.19

Finished: Project I/19

Soundwave

"Laserbeak - prepare for flight. Course heading: northeast. Operation: observation."
 

 If you remembered just about nothing about the Transformers or Soundwave, his voice ought to have stuck. With his Condor minion perched on his shoulder Soundwave looked like he was sending Laserbeak to spy on the baddies, a target or whaverer he wanted observed.









"Megatron, Laserbeak has returned. He has found a source of energy."



Silliness

Now that I had a larger and pretty damn poseable large version of the character portrayed by the metallic status, why wouldn't I have taken some silly photos of them together? Of course this led me to want a Masterpiece Megatron to go with my MEM Megatron... Well, I've wanted an MP-36 since I heard of it, but now I wanted it even more!






No comments:

Post a Comment