Mastodon

20.4.22

Basecoating the default Star

Of all things: yellow olive

From my catalogue of green paints I picked a weird-sounding paint (VMA 71013 Yellow Olive). I just gently applied the paint over all the miniatures. I didn't skip any specific parts, even though I could've left the cockpit panels, missile launcher business ends, the gun barrels and such to wait for their specific paints.

The result was suspiciously dark, but that was something I could tone down later along the line. I'd just get the camo patterns done first.

Timber Wolf


Nova

 

Executioner


Adder


Grendel


Elementals

I just ignored the smoke plumes of those four jumping Elementals. The goal here was to paint the BA first and finally give a shot at the effects that I had never even dreamed of trying.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment