Mastodon

25.8.21

Eleven

Tightly on the second decade

Charts, charts, charts. I hadn't checked the Stats page in ages, and it took me a moment to find the more useful view (which, IIRC, was clearer in the old UI). The first pic showed the all-time views, apparently the peak for 'Mumblings was in the early '17.


The graph for the last 12 months was less exciting: some little squiggles with inexplicable random spikes. Weird stuff.


Latest year's accomplishments

Since the previous one I had the posts to finish up the Atomic cannon, at some point I built the Imperial TIE Pilot's bust and painted the wonderful Megatron statue. Risking my neck-shoulder area with my frozen shoulder I also added Bumblebee and Optimus Prime to my row of Metal Earth Models models. The months after have been spent inside the King Tiger.

Apparently slow progress and long individual modeling projects, that's how I could sum up my latest years, regarding this hobby of mine.

This has been affected by the time available. For example this year's modeling hours have been also disappearing to WiiU's Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (I found two Divine Beasts (Vah Medoh and Vah Ruta) in the summer, but as the little guardian bots in some Shrines ("Mild Test of Strength" already made me go "yeeeeeeah, I'm going to exit and ignore this annoying thing forever"), I imagined that these expected boss fights would not be something I was going to enjoy or want to grind through. Instead I've used my time adventuring and just wandering around the impressive world. Both of the Project Assistants have enjoyed the game a lot.

I also finally got myself together and started playing Fallout (the first one, which I had managed to avoid so far, along with Fallout Tactics). So far I've replaced the Vault 13's water chip and I believe I was just going to look for some trouble in my freshly acquired BoS Power Armor. Most likely I'd march to punch some Super Mutants, with aimed punches/kicks into carefully targeted locations. My screenshots are in a hideout of GoG Galaxy, those that I've remembered to take.

So there's been stuff going on, not all of it has ended up here. Not yet at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment